We have the answers to your gardening questions. Click on the links below to access our unique and helpful Frequenly Asked Questions pages.
As always, if you every have any questions please don’t hesitate to stop by and speak with one of our friendly Garden Wizards.
– Can citrus be grown in containers?
– Is there a best time to plant citrus?
– When should I feed my citrus?
These questions and more are answered in this FAQ.
– Can roses grow in Tucson?
– When is the best time to plant roses?
– Can I grow roses in containers?
Read this FAQ to learn the answers to these questions and more.
Vegetables and Herbs
– How do I prepare my soil for vegetables?
– What herbs plant well in the warm season?
– Are catepillars harmful to tomato plants?
All you ever need to know about growing vetables and herbs is right here in our FAQ.